Four is a pretty big number. It's hard to show on a little hand.
Four brings out some fierce independence and so I find that the
traditionally called “Terrible Threes” is replaced with a more
challenging year – the “Fiercesome Fours”. Yet, at the same
time, I know it will be a year of beautiful growth in such a little
life. If that naturally selfishness can be smoothed and replaced
with a heart for others, that fiercesome independence will mold our
little girl into being “Fabulously Four” or “Fantastically
Four” Ready or not....here we come!
Sonia, you bring so much life to our family. Your constant
enthusiasm for EVERYTHING can be jawdropping . “LOOK mom, I am
holding Wings (our chicken). WOW mom, we are having MASHED POTATOES
for supper. This is SO yummy. You have a way of drawing everyone
into your recent discovery. Kalia, LOOK at this BUG! Joel, I saw a
BIRD flying into that hole! Ariana, I got CANDIES! Nadia, look at
my PICTURE! EVERYONE come and see how interesting my life is!” If
you were here, she would love to show you her life!
So you can only imagine how unbelievably fun her birthday was. In
fact, the blood was pumping so fast from breakfast to supper that
there were a couple of meltdowns in between.
Her highlight was definitely receiving a handmade cradle from her brother Joel.
Life through your 4 year old eyes Sonia is worth seeing. If we could bottle up your passion and enthusiasm for life, I believe we would have a whole lot more joy-filled moments. Of course life is not all easy and we know that you are going to get a whole lot of cuts and bruises in life but you bounce back quickly and see the beauty in the ashes.
Your sweet prayers bless us, those you pray for and are an offering to the Lord.
Life through your 4 year old eyes Sonia is worth seeing. If we could bottle up your passion and enthusiasm for life, I believe we would have a whole lot more joy-filled moments. Of course life is not all easy and we know that you are going to get a whole lot of cuts and bruises in life but you bounce back quickly and see the beauty in the ashes.
Your sweet prayers bless us, those you pray for and are an offering to the Lord.
We love you Sonia. Thank you for bringing such joy to our family.
Love your greatest fan. Mom









No comments:
Post a Comment