Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A new year's Eve gift by Kalia Kruse

After an hour of school, my dad invited us on a field trip to the big white tent. We didn't know what we would find but we knew it would be exciting. As we got near to the tent, we heard whining. I thought it was a wild cat. I was so amazed to see that my Gumuz dog Cindy had her puppies! I almost started to cry because I was so happy! 
 There are two boys and three girls. Cindy is only one year old so she is a very young mom. Pinky is spotted and very pink, Superman is spotted and chubby, and Natalie is cute and quiet. She is brown. Ryan is white and he's skinny and doesn't drink a lot of milk. Spotty is spotted and Sonia and Nadia call him Potty. It looks like hard work for Cindy to be a mom.
We can't keep the puppies but we get to watch them for 6 weeks. Cindy trusts us so much that she lets us hold the puppies whenever we want. 
She had them in the big white tent in the middle of our yard. I think it is a safe place for her to be and much quieter than our house. 

2 comments:

  1. That's great news Kalia! What good names for the puppies! Did you each get to pick a name for a puppy or did you decide together? Love Bethany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalia, now you need to update the pictures of the two puppies that are left with Cindy. They are so cute! And way to write about them...Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete