Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A time for Everything....a time to wait

Recently I have had to remind myself that God created a 24 hour day with atleast some part of that day for rest.  If there is not enough time in a day to do all that needs to be done and still rest, then my expectations are too high.  Certainly the Lord has graciously given us enough time - not too much and not too little.  (This reflection took place as I lay down to rest at midnight knowing I would be up at night for Sonia and up early in the morning.)

We feel this also applies as we wait for our work permit.  "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:"   Presently we are in a time to prepare, to embrace, to keep, to wait.  Soon it will be a time to throw away, give away, weep and go.  So while we wait, we treasure all our time and attempt to be good stewards of each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment