One day, I went to feed Hurley. I was coming up from feeding Hurley when I saw a chameleon on the middle of the path. He started heading for the tree but I blocked him and told Joel to get the net. He got it and we got the chameleon. He kept on climbing out of the net but finally we got him in the bug cage.
We watched him for the rest of the day. It was funny because he kept on hanging upside down. We left the door open for a while. We did our school work in a different room. We checked on him over and over again but he was too scared to come out because he was a baby. I named him Cam. Cam is so cute you should see him.
At lunch, Joel fed him a noodle it was cute because after a while he grabbed the noodle. He didn't eat it. He just stared at us. The End
Written By: Kalia Kruse



No comments:
Post a Comment