One of the blessings we are enjoying in the children's play structure is our robin friend. She laid 4 beautiful blue eggs in a nest. She must enjoy children since this play structure is used many hours each day. What a surprise when I went to take pictures of the blue eggs. They must be hours old.....2 to go.
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Counting blessings
Over the past couple of days, I have been intentionally counting the blessings in my life. On Thursday, I was blessed with 3 wonderful gals babysitting all morning and then a friend having my children after school and bringing supper. What a blessing! All this so that I could focus on sorting household possessions into give away, bring along or throw away. By the end of the day I was tired. I am definitely a person who enjoys people over things.
One of the blessings we are enjoying in the children's play structure is our robin friend. She laid 4 beautiful blue eggs in a nest. She must enjoy children since this play structure is used many hours each day. What a surprise when I went to take pictures of the blue eggs. They must be hours old.....2 to go.
One of the blessings we are enjoying in the children's play structure is our robin friend. She laid 4 beautiful blue eggs in a nest. She must enjoy children since this play structure is used many hours each day. What a surprise when I went to take pictures of the blue eggs. They must be hours old.....2 to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment