Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Father's Day Daddy

Father's day is always an intense weekend filled with a whirlwind of activity.   We had the privilege of spending the weekend with both our families this weekend.  We treasure these memories knowing that it will be a few years before we will enjoy this time together again.  There was little time to honour the father of my children but I took a few pictures to show what a great dad my husband is.   Five children in 8 years is a lot of diapers,  broken nights and lengthy bedtimes.  It is also a lot of loving!   Rolf, you father well and I praise God for you.  It wouldn't be nearly as much fun without you:)



 Dad, we are NUTS about you!   Sonia wasn't too impressed by this photo shoot.

Dad, thank you for spending time with us and taking us on dates.  Kalia & Joel
Dad, thank you for playing dolls with me. Ariana
Daddy, thank you for reading to us.  Nadia
 Thanks Daddy for cuddling.  Sonia  (oops....I woke Rolf up when I took the picture...)

No comments:

Post a Comment