Just wanted to post a couple of friend pictures. Kalia and some of her very special friends from Grade 3.
Nadia and her "twin" Rayya. They meet most Sundays in the babyroom.
What fun to be able to celebrate Natalie's birthday at the local teahouse!
And I even got a picture with my dear friend and neighbour Tracy. This picture makes me want to smile and cry. So many amazing conversations, prayer times, cups of coffee and encouragement. What will I do without you dropping by?
Yes, our family has sent down some deep roots here in our community and it is going to hurt when we are uprooted. I was once told....bloom where you are planted. Words of wisdom but being transplanted sure is hard. We will arrive in Ethiopia somewhat wilted in the process but we trust that God will allow us to bloom in Geses too.

No comments:
Post a Comment