Friday, June 3, 2011

Decluttering part 2

It was a successful morning (thanks to 3 lovely girls who came to babysit) and so I am spontaneously planning to do a garage sale tomorrow from 4-6pm and Saturday morning.  My neighbour has put up signs for her own sale and I am keeping it simple by pricing only large items....the rest just needs to move out. 

The children are excited to sell goodies and lemonade along with the other items.  It should be a good experience in practical math and learning the importance of decluttering.  I'll let you know how it goes...

1 comment:

  1. My kids are always asking to do a garage sale just so they can sell some of their toys plus treats! I am sure your kids had a great time! (I will try posting as anonymous because it will not acknowledge my goggle account) Chantelle

    ReplyDelete