Friday, March 2, 2012

Hosting complete for the week....Rolf to Sherkole


Thanks for praying. It has been a full day. Nine women came to the Bible time and the children are all still sick, apparently with a virus (I managed to contact an SIM nurse today). Visitors were all fed and left early afternoon. 
Then we brought a Gumuz woman to Yamp (who had an operation on her knee in Bahir Dar) and I watched the bandages being changed so that I can do it in a few days.  
 Now it is supper time and time to switch gears. Rolf will leave tomorrow morning for Asossa (6-7 hour drive) and spend the next 3 nights in the Sherkole refugee camp with 3 Gumuz elders.

My heart will go with him. 
Pray that his time is filled with encouragement and blessings and not just a list of requests (which is often the case by refugees especially from those we know).

Pray for God's strength and healing to be sufficient for me while Rolf is away.

No comments:

Post a Comment