This morning we received rain which we still need as our water tanks are not yet full. It was good to wake up to the sound of rain on our tin roof. (Last night, the children slept well and I lay awake much of the night. Probably because I took my anti-malarial pill which can cause insomnia.) I was up early and enjoyed some quiet time.
The Lord has provided yet again in his perfect way and I will let Rolf share the story with you. The vehicle was exactly what we were looking for, the timing was perfect and we are hopeful that Rolf will be able to sign the papers on Monday and return to us here in Gesses on Tuesday.
This morning was a little challenging as the children are ready to have daddy home again. Some disciplinary action took place and my cupboards were nicely wiped down as a result. The rest of the day has gone much smoother.
Rolf and I had contact throughout the day, he is meeting with the family to decide on a price and then will load up Travis' vehicle.
Mesalech returned from Dibate and came to work for an hour this afternoon which was very helpful considering I had a meeting. She has had malaria and typhoid numerous times so this is apparently not a new thing. Since I had given her some medication yesterday, she was feeling somewhat better today.
This afternoon, it rained again...another provision from the Lord.
Thank you for being part of this journey of faith. I am reading William Carey's biography to the children each night and last night, I read his famous quote:
Attempt great things for God, expect great things from God.
Indeed. It is true. May it also be true for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment