Friday, December 30, 2011

Addis plans

Next Tuesday we will travel 2.5 hours to a retreat centre in Sodere. It is warmer than Addis and has a hot spring swimming pool. We will be attending the SIM conference from the 2-6th which will be a good time to connect with other SIM missionaries in the country. I am looking forward to some good talks with other ladies as I haven’t been in Addis since September!
It will also give the children a chance to have some new playmates (if they get over their shyness quickly enough) and participate in some kids programs. Do pray for them in this.
After that we will spend 3 nights at Babagayu (SIM retreat centre) which is en route to Addis. It has a crater lake to canoe in and cabins to stay in. We will have to prepare our own food but it is a beautiful spot. We will return to Addis on the 9th and spend a few more days doing some business before heading back to Gesses.  
And this weekend I will attempt to update our blog with pictures and several entries ... I guess I will be going backwards since it is easiest to write about things that have just happened.  I trust it won't be too confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment