Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Renewed after a quiet weekend....

Well your prayers have not only sustained us but refreshed us.  We had a quiet weekend and we were even able to have some family time.

I struggled with the fact that the ladies did not return with the burned baby but I have now let the situation go.  If they return, I will do my best but I cannot force them to receive further treatment.  And so we pray that the Lord would bring healing and that these ladies would one day also accept the Lord as their Saviour.

I am preparing now for the ladies teaching time that will start on Thursday morning.  During our meeting after church, they selected the 7 am time slot.   Teaching at 7 am will certainly allow me the opportunity to depend on God for strength, wisdom and an alert mind and body.    On the other hand, it shouldn’t conflict too much with homeschooling.

I am also hoping to see a girls program begin on that same day.  Out of the 20 school age girls that come to church, only 2 of them actually attend school.    So one has to reflect on the actual purpose of education and think about how to adapt it so that it is applicable to their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment