Did I mention that along with the 18 women, came more than 15 children. Nearly every woman had their youngest child along and they played, nursed or slept during the sessions. Many of these babies I have treated for eye infections or another health issue.
It was so sweet to see the ladies embracing Ramonda as they said their farewells. Despite the cultural differences and language barrier, these women were really touched by Ramonda as she spoke from God's word.
Askale, Ramonda and I enjoyed debriefing over lunch and praying together. It was such a special time together as each of us has been called to reach out to the women around us.
It was so sweet to see the ladies embracing Ramonda as they said their farewells. Despite the cultural differences and language barrier, these women were really touched by Ramonda as she spoke from God's word.
Askale, Ramonda and I enjoyed debriefing over lunch and praying together. It was such a special time together as each of us has been called to reach out to the women around us.









No comments:
Post a Comment