Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valuable prayer

Praise the Lord.  This morning 12 ladies came for the Bible teaching and we met for about 2 hours.  It was a meaningful time and the women were very responsive.  Askale (my translator) was also very encouraged.  Thank you for your prayers.

I was waiting at the church at 7 am and when no one had arrived by 7:30, I decided not to be discouraged knowing that you were praying for me.  The women arrived shortly after 8 am. 

In addition, 12 young girls (age 8-10) came to their first class led by Wohis (who I have worked with these past 4 months).  These girls have not gone to school before so they are at a preschool level but they are full of energy and potential. 

Meanwhile at home, Rolf was dealing with a feverish child (Ariana) and many people at our front door.  When I returned home from teaching, Sonia threw up.
Everyone was well the rest of the day.

Then we had several other issues arise just before Rolf’s teaching time.  We actively see spiritual warfare happening when God is moving  and so we thank you for praying not only for His word to pierce the hearts of those who come to the teaching times but also for His protection.    Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment