Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day/Night Five: Sunday Night


We did not make it to church since the girls and I woke up at 11am
(Kalia had another great sleep). It was a lazy day at home and I
caught up on some sleep during the day. I knew I wouldn’t make it
another night otherwise. The oldest 3 kids went for a long walk with
Rolf while Nadia and Sonia napped too. They found a local grocery
store open that sold chocolate syrup. This has become a necessary
staple as of today!

Nadia has rejected all milk saying “yucky” to both local milk and
powdered milk. After chocolate syrup was added, she nodded her head,
yum, chocky (chocolate). So she won’t starve.

It was a quiet day and we missed home, church, family, friends. And
sadly, it was another rough night. Nadia and Sonia were up with me
until 5:30am....something has to change.



No comments:

Post a Comment