Today, Rolf was up early in order to stand in line at the driver’s
license bureau. After an hour, he received his renewed license and is
now able to drive around town (which is a little faster than taking
blue taxis). He should be able to upgrade to a higher class since he
got his class 4 license in Manitoba a few weeks ago but that needs to
be done at a different bureau.
It also means that we get to leave the house! Yes, I have been
housebound for the past 5 days (partly by choice because of jetlag and
the kids all sleeping until noon and partly because I wasn’t about to
wander the streets with all the children while Rolf was away). I
didn’t let Nadia and Sonia sleep as long today so I am hoping for a
night of sleep.Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Day/Night Six: Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment