.....Tuesday morning.....Hallelujah! All the children slept much
better last night. Nadia was awake from 2-4am but after some
chocolate milk (chocky) she was happy to stay in bed. Sonia cried for
an hour with Rolf from 12-1am because she did not want to sleep but
then stayed asleep (with the exception of one feeding) until morning.
.....Now I just need to sleep and I wonder if the mefloquine (anti
malaria drugs) may be causing insomnia on top of jetlag. This has
been a symptom for me in the past.
Of course one gets to reflect and pray a lot in the wee hours of the
night which can be both positive or negative depending on one’s
attitude. I have experienced both despair and thankfulness this week
(singing praise songs to my children in an attempt to get them to
sleep lifted my heart everytime!)Tuesday, August 2, 2011
A NEW Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment