Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What Will Happen to the Seed?


I was reading the parable of the seed yesterday and I was encouraged
and challenged again. We are going to Geses to plant seeds among a
people who have not had the chance to hear the truth or have heard
some truth but haven’t received teaching. They will have the
opportunity to respond in different ways. Will Satan take away the
seed? Have they received it but because they have no root, it has or
will die? Will they fall away because of persecution? Will the
worries of life and the desire for things choke the seed and make it
unfruitful? Or will it produce a crop? Our desire is to see the
Gumuz hear the word, accept it and produce a crop-thirty, sixty or a
hundred times what was sown. My desire is to also see this in my life
until I meet Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment